How to set up the Viator API
Setting up the Viator API is simple.
1. Contact us to let us know you would like to connect with Viator!
We will setup the connection within the system and provide you with an API Key that you can send to Viator in step 3.
2. Now that the connection is made, it is time to map the products that will be available:
A Viator Specific section now appears in the product edit and allows the Viator variations to be associated to Junction6 price variations. Map the Fields to the corresponding price. e.g Adult to Adult, Child to Child, ect and save changes before continuing
Once completed for all products that will be live on Viator, it's time to contact them to establish the connection.
3. Contact Viator
Email: email@example.com requesting them to set up the connection between your account and OperatorHub, please include;
- Supplier name and ID which can be found in the top right when logged into Viator
- OperatorHub is your reservation system that you would like to connect
- A contact email address for your buisness
- The API key we provided you
4. Viator will notify you once this has been completed, please note this may take 1-2 buisness days
5. Once connected a product connection section appears
Click connect then select the correct product from the list
All the times in schedules & prices must match what is in OperatorHub. If there are schedules in OperatorHub but not on Viator they will not be available for purchase. If there are schedules in Viator that are not in OperatorHub then it will fail to connect.
Press connect once all times match correctly
Congratulations your product is now live on Viator