19.04 Junction6 Release notes
- A currency selector has now been added to Agent Reconciliation. This will allow you to have different reconciliations against one agent who sells in multiple currencies (ideal for WebisteTravel API orders
- Multi Currency improvement overhaul: We have worked hard this sprint to ensure the stability of using multiple currencies. We have improved making a booking, editing a booking, invoicing orders and reporting for multiple currency clients.
- You can now email customers their email templates from the order page. Junction6 was in some cases incorrectly asserting customers had no email addresses.
- Mobile optimisation fixed up for White Labels
- Now able to open date packages in Admin Edit when multi slave products are used.