How to create Threads
A Thread is a collection of routes organised into daily departures. You must have routes created in order to create a thread.
- Click Operations
- Click Threads, this will open up all your available threads
- Click create new thread
- Title: Name the Thread so that you can identify it later. e.g Auckland to Wellington
- Press Add to create the thread and then you can start adding in the routes
- Press the "add thread route"
- Day Select the day you want the route to depart on. This will automatically change to the next day once you have saved.
- Select the Route to occur on this day
- Repeat until all routes have been added to your thread