How to create Locations
Locations are used in various ways within OperatorHub.
They are the backbone of the route product as the to and from locations.
They can be used to create time tables for Limited Availability products
They can be used to create pick up locations for simple products
A location is an Town or City that may contain various pick ups
To create a new Location
1. Click Operations
2. Click Locations
3. Click Create new Location
1. Title is the Name of the Location
2. Short Code is a code that can be used for a locations
3. Interchangeable Hub means that this location can be used to change buses for the Route Product only
4. Location is part of the route matrix will place this Location in the Route Matrix to be used for the Route Product
Once you have created a location, you can then add Pick Ups.