How to use the Accommodation Manager
The Accommodation manager is a place to search, see and edit all of your accommodation products. It is a very important tool in managing your business.
- Select Operations
- Select Accommodation Manager
- This will then open up the manager so you can search for your routes
There are a few different fields to help you search for your events, depending on what it is you are trying to find/change. It is important to know that you are only able to view and or edit a maximum of 500 events in one action. This means if you have 10 rooms available per night you will only be able to search for a maximum of 50days. In order to change or view more events you will need to repeat the search and edit processes.
- Product: You can select the room and room types you want to search for. Leave blank if you want to search for all variations.
- Start Date: Choose the first day you would like to see events for
- End Date: Choose the last day you would like to see events for (500 events maximum)
- Availability: search for rooms that have limited or unlimited availability set
- Capacity: search for rooms that have a specific capacity set
- Manifest Status: search for events that are Unconfirmed, Open, Locked or Private only
- Notes: search for an event that has a specific note
- Day of Week: Choose only certain days of the week to search for within the date search
Click Search for matches to bring up your results. If there are less than 500 events then these will show up for you. If over then a warning will show and you can change the search criteria.
From this screen you can see all the events and any information assigned to them. You can see availabilities and bookings and also view manifests.
You are also able to edit all the information or delete the events all from this manager by selecting the events. This can be done by ticking the boxes net to the events you wish to change or by selecting all.
- Date: You can change the date of your event. This is useful if you already have bookings but the event is delayed or needs to be moved. CAUTION - DO NOT change the date with multiple events selected. All events will then be changed to this date
- Availability: you can change it between being a limited and an unlimited availability room.
- Capacity: You can change the capacity of your event. If you want to change how many beds are available.
- Manifest Status: you can make events unconfirmed, open, locked or private
- Description: you can add notes to the event which can be viewable on manifests.
- Update selected Schedules- once your ready press the button and this will update all the events you selected
- Select the schedules/events that you want to PERMANENTLY Deleted. Either select all or use the tick boxes.
- Select Delete Schedules
- Push the big red "Delete Selected Schedules" button
You are able to print or email manifests in bulk from the limited availability manger also.
- Select the schedules/rooms you want manifests for. You can select all or tick the tick boxes.
- Click Download Manifests
- Choose how you want to view your manifest full or basic.
- Print Manifests
- OR enter an email address and email them
Please note: In this situation the manifest would be the room or occupancy list