How to use the Route Schedule Manager
The Route Schedule manager is a place to search, see and edit all of your scheduled routes. It is a very important tool in managing your business.
- Select Operations
- Select Route Schedule Manager
- This will then open up the manager so you can search for your routes
There are a few different fields to help you search for your events, depending on what it is you are trying to find/change. It is important to know that you are only able to view and or edit a maximum of 500 events in one action. This means if you have 10 events per day you will only be able to search for a maximum of 50days. In order to change or view more events you will need to repeat the search and edit processes.
- Product: You can select the routes you want to search for. Leave blank if you want to search for all routes
- Capacity Status: You can search for routes that have a certain status. leave blank to find all routes
- Empty Schedules
- With bookings
- With availability
- Overbooked Schedules
- Start Date: Choose the first day you would like to see routes for
- End Date: Choose the last day you would like to see routes for (500 schedules maximum)
- Day of the week: Choose only certain days of the week to search for within the date search
- Manifest Status: search for routes that are Unconfirmed, Open, Locked or Private only
Click Search for matches to bring up your results. If there are less than 500 schedules then these will show up for you. If over then a warning will show and you can change the search criteria.
From this screen you can see all the routes and any information assigned to them. You can see availabilities and bookings and also view manifests.
You are also able to edit all the information or delete the schedules all from this manager by selecting the routes. This can be done by ticking the boxes net to the events you wish to change or by selecting all.
- Date: You can change the date of your scheduled route. This is useful if you already have bookings but the event is delayed or needs to be moved. CAUTION - DO NOT change the date with multiple schedules selected. All schedules will then be changed to this date!
- Seats: You can change the capacity of your schedule, if you want to change how many seats are available to be booked.
- Manifest status: you can make events unconfirmed, open, locked or private
- Update Selected Schedules: once you have made your changes this will then save it to all selected schedules
- Select the schedules that you want to PERMANENTLY Deleted. Either select all or use the tick boxes.
- Select Delete Schedules
- Push the big red "Delete Selected Schedules" button
You are able to print or email manifests in bulk from the limited availability manger also.
- Select the schedules you want manifests for. You can select all or tick the tick boxes.
- Click Download Manifests
- Choose how you want to view your manifest. by sector, all sectors, full or basic.
- Print Manifests
- OR enter an email address and email them