How to setup your staff
You can setup staff that can be assigned to events. Basically these are a type of user but can have attributes and other things assigned to them.
- Click Operations
- Choose Staff Setup
- Click Create new staff
- Internal User: -?
- Class name;
- Driver (this is the name of the class group for all internal staff regardless of their title...guides, pilots, skippers, etc.)
- Username - this must be unique same with other users so if anyone across our client base has already chosen this username it will be unavailable.
- Weight - required for business that have load capacities.
- Active staff member: you can choose no to remove staff from selection
- Email - enter an email address for the user. this can be used to automatically email manifests
- First name & Surname - this appears in top right of OperatorHub so choose a name that will make sense to the agent
- Nickname - for use on manifests (if left blank it will use first and last name)
- Password: Create them an easy one like [name]. If you don’t want to know what it is then require them to pick there own when they sign in.
- Quick links: these appear at the top of the home screen/dashboard and are customisable to each user. Select which you would like them to be able to view. Manifests or checkin are the most useful for Driver users.
- Add user