How to Set up a Limited Availability Date and Time Product?
- Select Products
- Select All Products
- Create New Product
- Product Title: The name of your product
- Product Code: a unique code to identify the product - either for accounts or a code to quickly find it.
- Product Type: Choose a limited availability date & time product type.
- Menu Categories: if you created a menu category and this product belongs to it select it here
- Supplier: Choose the supplier. Default is your company, if it is a third party you can select it here.
- Product code
- Product Unit Name
- Allow purchase: This has to be on for anyone to buy the product
- Allow agents to purchase: If you want agents to be able to sell your product select yes
- Allow for self service sale: If you want customers to be able to buy this product online
- Unconfirmed Departures: how people can book when the product is not confirmed
Bookable - Customers can book but states unconfirmed until min number is met.
Surcharge - minimum required and the charge per passenger.
Unbookable - must be manually confirmed before someone can book.
- Booking Cutoff: Automatically set to your inherit settings. you can change if required.
- Product can be Freesold: allows the product to be sold open dated
- One Variation per customer per event: If you only want a customer to be able to buy one version of this product at a time. (applies to multi order only)
- Group price variations into a single voucher: variations appear on the same voucher
- Payment Location: if you want this product to be available in a specific location only
- If you want to have this product displayed in checkin view/manifest then choose yes
- If you want spaces available to appear on manifest choose yes
Product information is displayed to Agents, Reservations and Customers when they purchase your products
- Description: This is a customer focused description of your product
- Key Sales Points: A bullet point list of sales points for your product
- Itinerary: If your product has an itinerary, you can enter this where
- What to Bring: A list of items that the customer should bring with them
- Voucher: The information you would like on the voucher sent to the customer
- White Label: Extra information you would like displayed on your White Label
- Photos: Images to market your product
- Attachments: Any extra attachments you would like to send to your customers about your product
- Internal Information: You are able to select user groups that you would like to give more information to about the product. This will appear as a Red Banner in OperatorHub
- Certificate: If your product sends a certificate to your customers, this is where you select it
- Activity Ticket:
Menu Categories are normally set up when you do your business profile, please see article to create menu categories
- None: This means no agent will get commission on this product
- Inherit: The commission will be what is set for the agency
- Percentage: A fixed percentage for all agents for this product
- Fixed: A Fixed commission rate for all agents
Choose what product details you will require for this product. your options are
- Off: This will make the field not appear
- Optional: You can enter information but will let you continue if you do not.
- Required: You must enter information and will not let you continue
- Required before booking: You must enter information and will not let you continue
- Required before travel: This field will be required to be entered for On-Ramp, self check-in only
- Pickup location: Do you or the customer need to know the pickup location.
Choose summary or full to default it to the fields chosen in system preferences. For specific fields you want to record information on select them as necessary
Select off if you do not need details of each individual customer. If you do want to know their details too then select as appropriate
Select a location from the dropdown if your product requires a pickup point. Click here to see how to create a new location if the one you need is not already set up.
Add Timetable and choose the pickup points you want. you can also add times here too.
Product Cost Prices
The product you are entering into OperatorHub may have a cost price. This price can be worked out a number of ways
- None: No cost price
- Inherit: Inherit from the Margin Rate of the supplier
- Percentage: A fixed Percentage of the product price
- Fixed: A fixed amount
Price Variations are the different prices that you offer for the product. For example Adult or Child
- Title: The Name of the Price
- Product Code: A unique internal code that is optional for the Product
- Price: The price of the variation
- Capacity Consumption: How many spaces you want it to occupy
- Additional Currencies
- Sales Tax: This is set in your business profile but can also be overridden at the price level
- Local Fee Title: The name of a local fee eg, Levy
- The Local Fee amount
- Local Fee Tax
- Accounts Code Revenue: The GL code used for Revenue
- Accounts Code Expense: The GL Code used for Expenses
- Accounts Code Commission: The GL Code used for Commission
- Accounts Code Net Margin: The GL Code used for Net Margin
- Local Fee Currency: The Currency the Local Fee needs to be taken in
- Should Local Fee be added to the Order Value tick box
- Date Validity: When is the date valid from and until
- Allow for Self Service: Allow the price to be purchasable through the White Label
- Allow for Agent Sale: Allow the price to be purchasable for Agents (product must be set to available for agents)
- Save and Add Product Variation Travel Date Prices (Seasonal Pricing)
You can add a different price depending on travel date or blackout dates such as public holidays
- Internal Title: The name of the seasonal price
- Adjustment Type: Price = The price changes Blackout Date = Some dates are not available for the original price
- Start date: Of the Seasonal Price
- End date: Of the Seasonal Price
- Year on Year: Does this price reoccur yearly
- Accounts Revenue ID: The GL Code for Accounts Revenue
- Accounts Expense ID (Cost of Sale/Product Purchase Price): The GL Code for Accounts Expense
- Accounts Commission ID: The GL Code for Accounts Commission
- Accounts Net Margin ID: The GL Code for Accounts Net Margin
Special Prices override the main price when the constraints occur. For example: If you have a special price for a particular agent, when this agent is selected the special price will override the default
- Title: The title of the special price. This will override the default price name
- Product Variation: The price that the special will override
- Price: The Special Price Amount
- Different Currencies (if applicable)
- The Start and End date of the special price
- Active: Tick to make it active, after the end date this will be inactive
- Prevent Direct Sell: Special price will not available be for online customers
- Agency: Choose if available for no agents, all agents or some and choose the agents you wish to receive the special price
Related Products are products that you have already loaded into OperatorHub that you sell often with the product
To add a related product just select the products from the Product list
If the product has any products that depend on its availability (slave products) then they will appear in a list here.
Dates and times
In this Tab you can schedule your departures. Start this by selecting the day you wish to start from and a pop up will appear.
- Date: Will be the date you selected you can change this and will be the first day the event is scheduled for
- Manifest Status: Open - anyone can book on. Unconfirmed - will inherit the preferences you chose in the main tab purchase settings. Locked - the event will need to be manually unlocked before someone can book on
- Availability: choose the quantity available for your product
- Date options:
Single date - is just for the day you have selected
Recurring Dates - you can choose to repeat daily, weekly monthly or yearly
Repeat until date - When recurring choose the last day you want to schedule
- Time Options:
All day event if one event all day
Single Time Slot
Multiple Time Slots - click add new to enter a second time slot
- Save: Press the save button once. Please note that this can be pressed multiple times, CAUTION this will create events every-time you press save!
Tags are information fields. You can create tags in the tag area. They are helpful to group things together in reports or searches