How to edit the product prices and fees
Once an order has been completed you can still edit the price, add discounts/fees change the cost price or commissions. All of this is done under the administration edit section. The icon for this more financial edit is a small spanner.
- Open the order you wish to edit
- Press the administration edit button (blue spanner button)
- This opens up the editing screen
- Unit Price: You can change the amount that you want to sell the product for
- Cost Price: You can edit the cost associated to this product
- Has Commission: If the product was sold by an agent you can edit how much commission they receive. or turn it off completely
- Discount/fee: select one
- Fee or Discount type: This can be either Fixed or a percentage amount, enter the value underneath
- Category: If you have set up fee categories then you can select one here
- Comment: add a note to the fee or discount so it is recognisable as to why it has occurred
- Local Fees
- Add or edit local fees if they exist for your product. A local fee is usually a fee that is collected in person when the customer travels.