How to create a Report?
Reporting is a very dynamic feature of Junction6. Each business has different needs, values and priorities. Junction6 has the ability to quickly and easily create, run and schedule customised reports to suit any needs.
- Click Reports
- This will open up the reports page, any previously created reports will show up here for you to run or schedule
- Click Create new custom report
- Title: Name the report something so you can identify it later. e.g agent sales report
- Fields: Click the add button, you can then select which field you would like to add
- Drag and Drop the fields to arrange them how you want them to appear on your report
- Add a filter to your report: You can filter by anything to narrow your search results.
- Grouping the report: This is how you would like it to be displayed
- Advanced Options: If you click on the advanced options button this will drop down with the advanced options list, click here to see these explained
- Choose your period: This is how the report will search. Most common is by travel dates but you can also search by payment or creation dates too.
- Save the report once you have configured it to how you would like it.
- Viewing/running the report: Click Display report if the report is for less than one week. For reports longer than this will need to be emailed, as to not block up the Junction6 server